Hi, about ruddy time I write something, eh? I've decided to help my abysmal active English by doing a meme! Harry Potter of course, snatched from baka_yu
01. Your favourite book?
It's hard to decide between the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Deathly Hallows. I loved Nr.3 because Harry finally found some family at last, because you learn more about the past, such as the Marauders (love 'em!!) and how the Potters died. There is more to it than just the "legend", but the betrayal of a coward, such as it happens in war when people are scared, and the drama starts to unfold. 7 on the other hand is, in my opinion, the best Potter in the writing, "Queen Rowling" was always a good writer but has certainly improved throughout the whole series, and 7 is kinda the orgasm of it all ;). Also it shows much more of the drama, which Harry Potter is
, and therefore makes the whole thing sound more real, I think.
02. Your favourite movie?
Hmmm, now this is difficult! 3, 4 or 5? 3 has Cuaron with a unique style I simply love, and so many descreetly hidden things that make the film so beautiful. And of course one Gary Oldman! ;)
Then 4 had some really great action (dragons!), the acting of some of the youngsters started to mature, Patrick Doyle made the most fantastic music and the weasley twins start to appear a little more... ;) Film 5 though has some even more outstanding acting (Imelda Staunton!), a fantastic script, some Sirius and of course little Harry snogging *lol*.
No seriously, I can't tell...
03. Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book?
Oh dear, I don't really think along the lines of that, cause book is so not film! Lemme think... Yes! Leaving Sirius out of film 4! (that little chat in the fire doesn't count!)
04. Least favourite female character and why?
Bellatrix, she killed Sirius.
05. Favourite male character and why?
I think I just answered that. :) Sirius!!! Why? He's daring, dashing, handsome, cocky, loyal, funny, reckless, and the one person that finally came along to really
take care of Harry. (and no, I don't mean in Maeglin style...)
06. What house would you want to be in?
Want to be? I suppose in Gryffindor, where all the brave and funny lads are. But I would most definitely end up in Hufflepuff, and like it there ;).
07. Favourite female character and why?
Hmm, I suppose Minerva McGonagall, she is strict yet fair, has a strong sense of loyalty, even of humour sometimes. Although I quite adore Molly Weasley for being such a strong woman and one hell of a mother!
08. What do you think would be your favourite lesson?
Charms I suppose, and Potions at which I would definitely be rather good...
09. Least favourite male character?
Percy. The question doesn't ask why, does it? :)
10. Horcruxes or Hallows?
Hallows, obviously. I am no fan of murder after all.
11. What character would you say you are most like?
Not. A. Clue. Luna? Really no idea, you tell me.
12. Favourite ship?
Sirius/Remus of course. Not saying no to a good Harry/Draco though...
13. Least favourite movie?
Err... I kinda like them all. Do I have to chose one? Really? Hmm... *ponders* All right, the philosophers stone, because the dvd's broken (thanks to neffy-poo) :)
14. Team Voldemort or Team Harry?
Harry, obviously, I don't take kindly to murderers.
15. Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts?
The Weasley twins (only counts as one), Remus Lupin, and I would tirelessly pine after Sirius who wouldn't give me as much as a glance...
16. Favourite Professor?
Remus sounded like fun and yet educational, and I suppose I would like McGonagalls classes.
17. Are you excited about the Deathly Hallows film or scared it won't do the book justice?
Both actually. I'm so very much looking forward to it, I feel like a kid! But for the first time I'm a little nervous, Deathly Hallows is such a powerful book emotionally, and so many things could go wrong, but I'm actually also quite sure I'm gonna love it. So shut up, nerves!
18. Least favourite book?
The order of the Phoenix, Sirius dies.
19. Do you prefer the books or films?
As I said before, it's so not the same, and the films are a little short, books last longer ;)
20. If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?
Gary Oldman!!! And then he would fall in love with me, marry me and I'd have his babies... LOL
21. Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?
You can guess, right? Sirius. Although Remus' death hit me almost equally hard. *sniffles*
22. Harry Potter of Twilight?
BWMUAHAHAHAHALOOOOOOL, that's not a question is it?
23. Any part of the books/films that makes you cry?
Not really, I just went sad when Sirius died, Lupin and Fred died, when Harry had to give himself up. But no tears...
24. Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the film but it wasn't?
THE Quidditch match in Prisoner of Azkaban! Gryffindor winning the Quidditch cup! (And Lee Jordan commenting)
25. Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married to Luna?
I'm quite happy about the facts, but Q.R. should have written it again after finishing Deathly Hallows, not used the ols version.
26. If you could be able to work one spell without a wand, what would it be?
Some sort of cleaning spell, otherwise how do I get my wand clean as well? :)
27. Would you rather own the Invisibility Cloak, the Resurrection Stone or the Elder Wand?
The Cloak of course! I could sneak around work and hear out the patrons... ;) Although I could maybe save the world with the Elder Wand...
28. Do you listen to Wizard Wrock? what do you think about it?
No, what is that?
29. Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical?
Haven't seen it, what's it like?
30. What effect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?
I certainly spent ever so much time in my life with Harry Potter, I couldn't imagine life without it! Ever since a friend gave me the first book about eleven years ago, I was enchanted by it. I suppose I will read it to my children one day, or simply read and reread it again as I grow older... And who knows, I might live to see another series of films...
So, thats it! Took me long enough, now I'm gonna have some dinner! :)